Spend your family holiday camping in Herm and enjoy the natural beauty of our tranquil island to the fullest. Whether you want to bring your own tent and equipment or hire one of our spacious family tents, it really couldn’t be easier.
Our site is managed very much as a 'family' site. We encourage families to stay on our campsite to allow the children to experience a freedom that they possibly may not have at home. Children can roam freely on the site making new friends along the way. Families return to camp on Herm and meet up with other families they met the previous season. Herm is often just like one big family.
The island actively discourages 'rowdy' behaviour on the site and has a policy not to accept bookings from groups of young people or all-male or female parties. We work hard to maintain the peaceful atmosphere on the campsite.
- On-site warden
- 80 pitches
- Quality equipped 6 berth frame tents for hire
- Peaceful family campsite
- Spectacular views
- Free luggage porterage on arrival and departure
- Shower and toilet facilities refurbished in early 2016
- Heated coin-operated showers (£1 coin)
- Washbasins and shaver points provided
- Freezer for ice packs
- Coin operated tumble dryer and washing machine (£1 coin)
- Groceries can be pre-ordered and delivered to your site
- Camping cots at no extra charge subject to advance booking